Skip to content
Four-Point Bio & Interview Questions for
- Suzanne Falter-Barns has been a writer for over 20 years. She uplifts and inspires people through her books and articles in major magazines, including Fitness, New Woman, Self, More, New Age Journal, and The New York Times. Her popular website, www.howmuchjoy.com, features practical tools for creative dreamers including the Discover Your Soul Purpose CD and a free ezine, The Joy Letter.
- Suzanne is an acknowledged expert and speaker on creativity, and has led seminars on such across the US. She was also on the adjunct faculty of New York University’s School of Continuing Education for creative writing, as well as a professional cabaret singer in New York for many years.
- Suzanne’s first self-help book How Much Joy Can You Stand? has been featured in more than 100 TV and radio interviews. This creativity classic has been read by more than 60,000 people. Suzanne’s second self-help book, Living Your Joy, A Practical Guide to Happiness was an Amazon.com bestseller. Published by Ballantine Wellspring, October 2003.
- Suzanne also consults and writes about how to build your platform and live your dream of becoming a nationally known expert through her website www.getknownnow.com.
Sample Interview Questions:
- How did you come to write How Much Joy Can You Stand?
- Why are so many people frustrated in their work and with getting on with their dreams in life?
- Is everyone creative? Are some more than others?
- Share with us some simple, but inspiring tips that will get our creative juices flowing.
- How can the average person handle fear of failure?
- Is it really realistic to think a person can start working on their dream after they drag home from work every night, dead tired?
- What if you’re just too busy to work on your dream?
- What if you don’t know what you’re dream is?
- Why is it that we don’t do these things we really want so badly?
- Tell me an exercise I can do now to clear my head and get me ready to work on my dream.